Are you a candidate for LASIK eye surgery? Have you been bothered by glasses and contact lenses or have they been getting in the way of your lifestyle and activity choices?
If so, you may be a good candidate for LASIK surgery. The consultation is free, call us! LASIK eye surgery has helped millions of people eliminate and reduce their dependence on both glasses and contacts.
This procedure can correct the vision of people with hyperopia, myopia, and/or astigmatism. Find out if you are a suitable LASIK candidate, discuss the procedures available to you, and get your questions fully answered. We can also discuss our 0% finance plans that are available to our patients.
Please call us at 888-60-LASIK or click here to contact us giving your contact details and a convenient time for us to call you.
Candidates for LASIK:
- Patients should be 21 years or older (there are rare exceptions)
- There should be no change in eyeglass or contact lens prescriptions for the past 1-2 years
- An otherwise-normal eye exam
- No history of an autoimmune type of diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis or ulcerative colitis
- Adequate corneal thickness
- Normal Corneal Topography (no sign of keratoconus or irregular cornea, although exceptions occur.